Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Greetings of the Season

I'm starting the season with Northwoods Rubber Stamps, one of the stamps in the 'Nuthatch & Bird Feeder' stamp set. 



 They always have the best detailed stamps and are one of my favorite vendors to visit when they are with the Scrap Art Stamp Tour.  

After stamping this sweet winter bird image, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The oval frame is actually part of his image, so the rectangle die cut is the first border cut.  I used Gina Marie Designs X-Stitch Border die for the edge.  

I covered the A2 card base with the black dotted paper and then added the completed image with sentiment.  Sweet, simple and ready to mail. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 The Holly and The Ivy ~ Challenge 151  

Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ #731  

Stamps + Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge 411 ~ Feathers  

Farm Quest Christmas Challenge ~ October  ~ 1st place Winner

Beccy's Place ~ 30 Day Christmas November Challenge - B (bird)

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Bird: B23, B24, B29, B21, Snow Background: BV23, BV20, B60, Frame: E17, E18, Pines: Olive multiliner

 

Products 



11 comments:

  1. That dotted background paper really make it pop
    This card is gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Pam. The image and designer paper are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agreeing about the dotted paper was a super choice to go with the stamped image! Excellent country Christmas card! Thanks for coming to the country, FarmQuest country, to deliver your card! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image Pam, and so beautifully coloured to make a wonderfulcard
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love the stamps Pam, this one is a beauty! I love how the little bird extends into the frame. You did a great job with the colouring, the red border contrasts beautifully with the blues and greens.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful motive and very beautiful coloration. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful winter scene.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you colored this beautiful image - so pretty! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! So glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our FARM QUEST COUNTRY CHRISTMAS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete