Saturday, November 4, 2023

Tis the Season for Yummy Treats

Our Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge this week was 'Eating' Christmas Treats and Goodies using a given color palette. I've selected Dazzle Reindeer for mine.




Here's the color palette we were given to use. 


I used Copic markers and these color combos for the colors. 
Red= R27, R35, Tan= E51, E55, E33, E35, Yellow=Y00, Light Green= B2G3, Darker Green= BG49, BG15.

For the background, I used Polkadoodles Winnie's White Christmas Digital Papers 2 and layered the reindeer over the digital paper. I sized her to about 3 1/2" tall then printed her.  

I used a standard x-stitched oval die and double cut to give the inlay look with the Christmas patterned paper and the red cardstock.  I added a vertical strip of washi tape at the fold, then added the sentiment at an angle across the top and finished the card with one of the tiny wooden Polkadoodle reindeer embellishments from my stash. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ E = Eating  

The Holly and The Ivy ~ Challenge 151   

Merry Little Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge 53


Pam's Pearls

 

Products 






3 comments:

  1. The little wooden deer 🦌
    Nice special touch
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's a pretty shade of red, and I love the mint green you've teamed it with Pam, great combination. The little image is adorable and I like the wooden embellishment you added too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute image and that background really makes it pop. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete