Saturday, November 4, 2023

Same But Different

I'm playing along with Beccy's Place again this Holiday season in her 30 day challenge.  Today's challenge is 'Same but different'.  

For my entry to day I selected Penny Black's Brush Pine



For both cards,  I embossed the 'Same image' using Versa Claire Pinecone for the pinecones and Versa Claire Green Oasis for the pine needles.  

The 'Differences' are with the sentiments on each and the die cuts.  The top Gina Marie Design die is Labels Three and the second one is Memory Box Matinee Rectangles

This was the first time I'd used this stamp and I loved the way the cards came out.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Allsorts ~ Challenge Week 753 

Most Magical Time of the Year ~ Challenge 14  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 688  

Beccy Place - Month of Holiday Cards - November Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Products 



Memory Box, Matinee Rectangles

8 comments:

  1. Awesome stamp Pam, the image is fabulous! I love both dies you used to cut the image panels, and the beautiful background paper as well. Two fantastic cards!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pine image! Nicely done. Thank you so much for joining the the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card using the PB image, many thanks for sharing withy us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this stamp they both look wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet stamp Pam, and beautifully used on both of these cards - love how you have interpreted the challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can almost smell the pine!! A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful designs - I think they both work really well.

    Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    (Guest Chick)

    ReplyDelete