Friday, November 3, 2023

Christmas Door

 Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made for a challenge.  I've used a 'new to me' stamp  - Our Daily Bread, Christmas Door. 




I thought this stamp was really pretty when I saw it for sale online and I was well pleased with the outcome.  I love a beautifully decorated front door, especially at Christmas time.  It just seems extra inviting doesn't it?  

After stamping the door and sentiment, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I selected a solid red cloth patterned paper for the offset matting and a red plaid for the main background matting.  

I used a standard A2 card base, then covered the front with the plaid paper.  The red mat is secured close to the top left corner followed by securing the main image.  Then I added the sentiment in the remaining space below the image to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

ABC Christmas Challenge ~ V-Vertical    

The Holly and The Ivy Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge 115  

Farm Quest Christmas Challenge  ~ #1  

Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ November

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Door: E33, E19, E37, YR27, B000, Step: W3, W4, Greenery: YG67, green multiliner, Berries & Bow: R46, R35, R56, red multiliner

Products    



5 comments:

  1. Very nice
    Love that door and the plaid background
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! To the introduction to your posting! This door image is very inviting and it has such Christmas country charm! The plaid is a perfect accompaniment! Thanks for linking again to FarmQuest Country Christmas! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely stamped image Pam, and your colouring of it is wonderful - as is the way you have mounted it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Very warm and inviting! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete