Friday, November 24, 2023

Wear You Best!

You about can't have Christmas without having an 'UGLY' sweater show up somewhere!  I decided that would be my entry for Beccy's Place November Challenge for the Alpha 'U' day today.  



 With all the mix-matched colors and paper that doesn't match, I think I did a pretty good job making it truly an ugly sweater.  Now the only question is 'Who gets this card?'   LOL

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ November ~ Sweater Weather  

Cards Galore ~ November Challenge  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 80 ~ Christmas / Winter 

Try it on Tuesday ~ November ~ Baby it's Cold Outside


Pam's Pearls  

Products

Gina Marie Designs, Flower Chain Rectangle


5 comments:

  1. Adorable
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Pam, great image, and I love how you've coloured it with the theme in mind. We don't do the "ugly sweater" trend here in Australia... mostly because it's too hot to wear them at Christmastime.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the giggle your fun card gave me Pam - a great concept for the letter U.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun card.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This put a huge smile on my face! Cute ugly sweater, perfect for a sweater party! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters, we love seeing your work there!

    ReplyDelete