Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Christmas JOY!

Today I'm posting with the All Dressed Up Design Team as we share the new images for November.  I'm using My Little Elf  out on the snowy hillside bringing you the message of "JOY" for this Christmas season. 




I started by sizing the image to about 3" tall and printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring this adorable Christmas Elf.  Then I drew in the lines for the snowy hills with a black multi-liner.  After letting that dry a minute, I added the Copic color along the edge line and shaded downward. 

Next I used a dotted Swiss blue teal cardstock to die cut the word JOY and the three trees from the Impressions Obsessions Evergreen Trees die set. 

I trimmed up the completed image, then secured the trees randomly in the background and the "JOY" across the bottom right of the image.  Then I added this piece to the front of a red A2 size mat.  

I covered the front of a 5 1/2" top fold card base with the snowflake paper shown in the background.  Then I added the completed image with the red matting, across the center of the card base, tilting it to the left to add a little dimension to the design.

Lastly I added Diamond Stickles randomly over the card for the 'snow' effect and to complete my card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 479 ~ Winter / Snow 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 123  

Allsorts ~ Week 755 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 266  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ November


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E41, E42, E43, Hat: YG17, YG63, YG07, YG06, YG05, Dress: R24, R22, R21, YG17, YG63, Bells: Y26, Y28, Suckers: R39, R24, YG17, YG05, Candy Canes: R39, Snow: B60 B63

 

 

Products 







     

 

9 comments:

  1. So sweet
    Love the "snow" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pam, I like how you've used the same paper for the sentiment and the trees. Gorgeous colour too. The little image is so sweet and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. I like the addition of the diamond stickles too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is Pam - love that elf, and you have coloured her beautifully, and stood her in the foreground of a sweet winter scene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute Christmas card with fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie this is she is so adorable a fabulous festive make thank you for joining us a Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely scene that you have created. I like that the trees and the sentiment are cut from the same paper design. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your sweet little Christmas Elf with us. I love the use of the blue card for the trees and sentiment.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a pretty card and I like the central part is twisted at an angle.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, lovely sweet Elf,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete