Thursday, November 2, 2023

Light the Candles

As part of sharing my Christmas cards for 2023, I'm playing along again this year with the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge on Beccy's Place.

Today the cards are to include something starting with the letter 'C' and mine has two Candles. 

This image is from Di's Digitals and is called 'Mice on Earth'.




I sized them to about 4" and printed on Neenah 110# cardstock.  Then I used my Copic markers for coloring.  

For the pretty decorative edge, I used Gina Marie Designs Label 6.  I selected a 5 x 7" card base and covered front with the black matting.   Then I secured the completed image to the center. 

The sentiment was pre stamped earlier, and was in my stash.  I used a fish tail die and cut it and the green background piece.  Then I secured them together and added them to the bottom left of the card to complete the design. 

Since this card will be stored for several weeks, I elected not to add a bow until I'm ready to sign and mail it.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Beccy's Place - 30 days of Holiday Cards - November Challenge  - C/Candles

Use Your Stuff - Challenge 496  

Farm Quest Christmas Challenge ~ October  


Pam's Pearls

 

Products  

Di's Digital, Mice on Earth



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenge Blog! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image Pam, and you did a great job with the colouring. That poor little mouse has quite a job to do if he wants to blow out that big flame. It makes me think of birthdays when there are way too many candles on the cake! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous image with those two wee mice, Pam. Love how you coloured it - a beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete