Tuesday, October 31, 2023

You Got Me in a Tangle

Happy Halloween Day 2023!
While I figure out this tangled mess, pass the chocolate please... Just Kidding...

Here's my favorite card of all the Polkadoodles images that I used this Halloween season from the 2023 new release mega digital package release.

For this card, I've combined two images from two different packages.  




 The 'Boo' Bunting is from the 'Autumn Fall Halloween Treat' digital package.  I duplicated the digital file and moved the layer around until I had it lined up as a double banner above the mummy's head.

The wrapped up Mummy and his tangled pup are from the 'Hocus Pocus Witches Halloween' digital package.  Using the Copic BV shades  with the purple background paper really made this little fellow stand out.

When the coloring was complete I added the yellow matting and secured to the grey A2 card base.   For the sentiment, I added foam to the back and then used a heavy black marker to outline the edges, which gives it an appearance of having a mat. Then I secured it to the bottom center of the card to complete my design. 

I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   

Get  Creative ~ Challenge 126 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 212 ~ Pun Fun  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 506  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 147 ~ Halloween

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Mummy: BV25, BV22, BV20, E21, YR14, 'Boo' Bunting: YR14 Y18, Y32, Dog: E35, BV25, BV22, YR14 

Products 

Polkadoodles, Autumn Fall Halloween Treat

Polkadoodles, Hocus Pocus Witches Halloween

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect Halloween card
    I love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween card! Love the sentiment for your little mummy! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scene and colors. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete