Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Turkey Day!

Some images are just too cute not to show off a little bit.  

I made this card for one of my customer's little girl and loved it so that I made a second one for our great granddaughter too. 

This is from Stamping Bella, and it's Bundle Girl on a Turkey.



 After stamping her on Ivory card stock, I used Copic markers for coloring.   I stamped the sentiment using brown Versa Clair ink once I had completed all of the coloring.  

Next I used Pink and Main's Rounded Stitched Rectangle die for the edge of the colored image.  I used a corner rounder for the edges of the background paper.  Then I secured both pieces on the A2 card base and randomly added the enamel dots to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 623/624 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 149 ~ Turkeys  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 78  

Critter Crazy ~ Challenge 80  

Farm Quest ~ Challenge 40 ~ Turkeys

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Shoes: YG61, YG63, Clothes: G82, Feathers: Y19, YR16, R37, R39, E23, E25, E27, Head: E42, E43, Bonnet: E42, E43

 

Products 


 

4 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet! Adorable and just perfect for a little girl's Thanksgiving whether it's for her first or her tenth! :) Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest's turkey theme! I'm grateful for your participation! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter will love it
    This is really adorable
    Coloring... perfection 👌 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is a cutie!! The paper and enamel dots you used finish it off perfectly! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie, Pam - a gorgeous image and I love how you have used it here, letting it take the eye perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete