Saturday, November 18, 2023

Let it Snow

Today I'm sharing Polkadoodles Winter Smiles Ice Skating Snowmen using a color palette provided for our Design Team of pinks, blues and browns.  




I started by layering the skating couple on Polkadoodles digital paper from the Love Always collection, selecting one that would match the color palette.


After printing, I Copic colored this cute couple and added the snow mounds covered in Star Dust Stickles with the Let It Snow sentiment in the center.  

I added the coordinating blue mat and secured the layers to the card base, then added the organza bow to finish my card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Craft Rocket ~  Challenge 109 ~ Wintertime  

Moving Along with the Times ~  Challenge 160 ~ Christmas  

Tic Tac Toe ~ Challenge 235 ~ Blue / Snowman / Sparkle  

Cardz4guyz ~ Challenge 235 ~ Winter Scene

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

N7, B05/B04, E30, E70, E71
  

Products  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    what a very delightful card and such a great design too.
    Love your cute Animals all dressed up for the winter.
    Thanks for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring Pam, and a cute little digital stamp too. I love the blue organza ribbon you added along the top, great colour and a nice big bow. The glitter adds a nice frosty sparkle to your finished project.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!! Such a cute little skating couple!! Thank you for playing along with our "Winter Scene" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G335

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - such cute characters and I love the scene you created with them.

    Thanks for joining us at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete