Saturday, November 25, 2023

White Christmas

For one of my Alpha 'W' entries for Beccy's Place, November Challenge, I wanted to make an all WHITE Christmas card.  For a crafter who LOVES color and doesn't particularly like a lot of white space on my cards, this was actually a challenge!

Here's my completed card.




I think I spent the most time looking for the single sheet of white glitter paper as it seemed my box had every color except white!    I die cut both trees from the Sizzix, Tim Holtz Woodlands Tree die set using the white glitter cardstock. 

For the background I used Nellie Snellin's 6" square Snow Falling Embossing Folder.  Then I cut it down to fit the A2 card base I was using.  I staggered the trees slightly and secured them to the card front. 

Next I stamped 'Peace' on a tag that was gifted to me, it's from Stampin' Up Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.  I added a foam strip behind the die before securing to the bottom left of the card front to complete my card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 212  ~ Embossing 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 109 ~ Wintertime   

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 249 ~ Dots/Stripes  

Give a Crafter a Cookie - Challenge 186 - November - White


Pam's Pearls

 

Products



SU, Stitched Labels Framelits


 

 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Pam! I love white on white cards, the texture is fabulous and they always look elegant. Great idea to use the glitter cardstock, it gives your trees a wonderful, frosty look.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Pam - this is exquisite - well done for taking on the challenge and coming up with this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nicely done
    ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
    White on white is very difficult
    You got it!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple and pretty I love the Monochromatic effect , thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Challenge Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card love the all white. thanks for sharing over at Crafty gals corner, Cardz 4 gals

    ReplyDelete