Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Autumn Is My Favorite Color

Today I'm posting with the All Dressed Up Design Team as we open a new challenge for November!  

I'm using Autumn Leaves today for my Design Team Challenge card.  I hope you'll check out all the DT cards on the blog and enter yours too! 





The leaves here are falling fast and we are enjoying all the oaks and maples with their bright yellow, red and orange color patterns. It truly is my favorite time of year and full of beautiful colors. 

Our artist, Wendy Burns has certainly captured that love in this image.  She was another fun one to color with all the leaves, flowers and even the nuts falling around her.  After coloring her with my Copics and a few fine line pens, I used Pink & Main, Nesting Circle dies for the simple circle cuts on the image and the yellow mat.  I loved this piece of fall floral paper and wanted as much of it to show to compliment the image.  I typed the sentiment on the computer and used a book tab die for cutting it.  Then I secured each piece on the 6" white cardstock card base as shown to complete this card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Paper Minutes ~ Challenge 821 ~ Colorful   

Inspiration Station ~ November   

Four Seasons ~ November ~ Fall Season

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Hair: E59, E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Dress: BG07, BG05, BG02, Tights: BG09, Y35, Boots: Y35, Y18, BG09, Hair Flowers: BG05, BG01, Basket: E55, Flowers: R27, R14

Products 



 

5 comments:

  1. I love this card
    She is the sweetest
    Great background
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious and I love your card design, I can almost her those crunchy leaves as she kicks them along. Please tell us, how did the inspiration photo inspire you? Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Oh was für eine schöne Karte, deine Koloration ist superschön. Vielen Dank für' Zeigen bei Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete