Monday, November 20, 2023

Let Heaven & Nature Sing

I'm joining in with Jan's Digital Stamps Design Team this morning as we post our Inspirational card today using Jan's newest release images.  I've selected her Christmas Deer package to make my project card.




I enjoyed working in Photoshop Elements to design this one as I selected the 'winter tree' and then layered the birds at different spots across the card front until I had them where I like each one.   Once I completed the placement of the images, I added the sentiment and sized it appropriately, then printed. 

I used my Copic markers for coloring, and have referenced the colors used below.   For the cloudy skies, I used LDRS Magical Skies Stencil and Distressed Oxide Stormy Sky.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards    

Paper Dragonfly ~ Challenge 23 ~ Anything that Flies

Through the Purple Haze ~ November Challenge  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 621-622


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Grass: G43, G46, Birds: YR23, R29, R39, Tree: E74, E71, Shadow: W3

 

Products 



4 comments:

  1. You did a great job combining the images Pam, the little scene looks wonderful. I love the cloudy background you added too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this
    Omg so adorable
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, thanks so much for your lovely projects and contribution to the Jan's Digi Stamps team. It's been a pleasure crafting with you at Jan's and I wish you the best and Happy Holidays!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is stunning pam - love your stormy sky, which makes the contrast with the cheerful birds even greater - now I have that fabulous carol running around my head :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete