Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Special Mail Delivery


I always make a special card for our mail carrier and this design will be perfect for her.  We have a new lady after ours of many years retired.  She's had some 'big shoes' to fill and we've tried to encourage her since we all have been in that position at one time.



I sized the image to just under 4" and then layered the Polkadoodles digital paper behind the image layer.  I also layered the sentiment so that it fell on top of the other two layers.  Working in Photoshop Elements is very helpful when it comes to digital images.  These things can be done in other software programs, it's all in what you're comfortable in using. 

I still printed this on Neenah 110# cardstock so my Copic coloring didn't bleed.  As you can see, I could have made it just a tad smaller as it was almost too big for the A2 sized card front!  But I trimmed it close and added the solid blue matting then mounted on an A2 card base.  Lastly I added the red enamel dots randomly around the completed image to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ November   

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 716 ~ Occasions Other than Birthdays  

The Holly & the Ivy ~ Challenge 152  

Try it on Tuesday ~ November ~ Baby it's Cold Outside  

Farm Quest ~ Challenge #2 ~ November


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tree: E70, E71, E74, Birdhouse: E11, E13, E15, E17, E19, Penguin: N4, N5, Holly: G43, G46, R39, Bow, Coat and other 'Blues' B23, B28, Snow: B60, Poinsettia and Dress: R17, R27, R29, R39, Heart: R89, Hair: E41, E42, E43 

 

Products


  

8 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love this wintery mailbox scene!! Coloring is fantastic on this! Great countryside charm, Pam!!! Thanks for sharing at FQCCCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooooooo ca-ute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place - Such a sweet image. I'm sure your mail carrier will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Pam - you are so clever with your digital work - I have yet to do much more than size and print images :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Pam. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pam this such a cutie and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and seems to be the perfect image for the receiver. I like the size of the image for the A2 card size, it fills up the page. Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete