Saturday, November 25, 2023

Vintage Christmas Shopper

For my 'Vintage' card for the November Challenge on Beccy's Place, I remembered this 'Vintage Shopper' from Sweet November Stamps that I'd gotten last year after the season. She certainly needed to have her turn at being seen this Christmas season. 



 
I sized her to just under 5" for a mini slimline card and layered the sentiment to her right using a vintage font. 

I used my Copic markers for coloring and stayed within the 'Violet' shades to continue the challenge theme.  

I used Craft Essentials Pointed Ovals for the image and the purple mat.  I secured the image about 1/2" from the right edge of the die then trimmed both pieces to fit the front of my mini slimline card base. Before adding to the base, I covered the front with the small berry print paper, then added the matting, and the completed image.   Next I randomly placed three green enamel dots and finished the card by adding the red organza ribbon and bow.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place, November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards  

Sweet November ~ Facebook November Challenge  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 508 ~ Lots of Layers     

Time Out Challenge  ~ Challenge 252 ~ Winter / Holiday 

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ November ~ Sweater Weather


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hat and Coat: BV02, BV04, B60, Boots, E23, E25, Boxes: BV02, BG72, Gloves, BV04, Lips: R29, Hair: N5, Shadow: W3  

  

Products 





7 comments:

  1. Very lovely card
    The edges on the right... perfect
    Coloring.. spot on xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great image Pam, and I love the way you've coloured her... the violet is wonderful. The double red bow is fantastic too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and creative card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that sweater coat! Lovely card, beautiful colors! Another great creation for our Sisterhood of Crafters sweater challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I especially love your color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty image Pam, beautifully coloured and lovely layout! Thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us at Time Out Challenges! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwiii.. so pretty... Such a great layout with the diecut in ourple in the bg and lovely coloring. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges with your adorable card. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete