Monday, November 20, 2023

Sharing a Song

We're moving right along through the alphabet with Beccy's Place November Challenge of a Month of Holiday cards.  I hope you are enjoying each card I'm made and am sharing.  I enjoy making cards so very much and am grateful that I have the time in my life now to spend doing my crafting. 

Today our letter is 'S' and LOTS of Holiday things apply.  Even on this one card I've done for today, I have Snow, Songbird, Sled, Scarf, and Shine... and I bet you could find another one or two!



How about SWEET?  Because that's what this Penny Black image is to me... just the sweetest image.  It's named Sharing a Song and would certainly work for any occasion.   But for today, I've added the Christmas sentiment even though I've used shades of pink.

After stamping the image I used Copic markers for coloring. I used Whimsy Stamps, Notched Stitched Square dies for the decorative edge.  I selected a 5" square card base and secured the pink dotted Swiss matting paper on the front.  Then I added the colored image slightly to the left of the center.  I stamped the sentiment from the Penny Black Shine On You sentiment set, and mounted it on a scrap of green cardstock, then secured at the bottom right corner.  Lastly I die cut one of the Sizzix Woodland Trees and snipped the top 2"  off and added it to the background right on the edge of the snow mound.  This completed this card design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ November

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ November 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 210


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat & Coat: R81, R83, R85, G21, G24, G28, Bird and Boots: E11, E13, Pinecones: E13, E18, Greenery: G28, Sled: C4, Snow: B60 

Products 




   

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet
    I love how you colored her
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely image Pam, and you've coloured her beautifully. I love the coordinating paper you chose too, it's a great match!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete