Sunday, November 19, 2023

Cheerful Robin

For my first entry on Beccy's Place November Challenge (Month of Holiday cards) using the alpha 'R', I've selected Penny Black's Cheerful Christmas stamp.  

As you can tell from several of my postings this month, I do enjoy Penny Black images and birds! 



 After stamping the image on a 6" square piece of Neenah cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I've referenced the colors at the bottom for your reference. 

I returned the image to my Misti when completed and stamped the sentiment using Versa Clair ink.  Then I used a standard circle die to cut the completed image and matched it up with the holiday background paper.  I selected a 6" card base and secured the background paper to the card front and then added the completed image.  I don't think this one needs a bow, I believe it would take away from the beautiful image.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - November  

52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ November 

Just Us Girls ~ Challenge 706 ~ Moodboard  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 716 ~ Occasions Other than Birthdays

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bird: YR27, YR23, R24, E95, E93, Berries: R05, R29, Branch: E57, Holly Leaves: G24, G40, G43, G46 

Products 



8 comments:

  1. So pretty
    Love how you colored the bird xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bird! This is a delightful card, Pamela. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty image, and you have really made it come to life with you colouring Pam, resulting in a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cute little bird standing on the holly branch goes with our Just Us Girls moodboard this week, as does your red and greenn theme! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Pam, great colouring and a lovely image. The patterned paper is gorgeous too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Pam. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us again at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pam just love this and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam... beautiful bird. Love your coloring. Thank you for joining and sharing at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete