Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Trio of Trees

Today's Christmas card turned out to be one of my favorites AFTER I colored it.  It's Conie Fong's Snow Globe and I liked it but you know, it didn't WOW me at first. 

However after I printed it and colored it, it has a bit of a masculine touch and I really, really love it! 

Does that ever happen to you?  



Today is 'T' Day on Beccy's Place November Challenge of a Month of Holiday cards and this is one of my entries.  It too could have been used for a couple of other letters but I saved it for Trees and Trio today!

My Copic markers are referenced below for you if interested.  I used the Pinkfresh Ornate Borders die and a black matting behind the completed image.  I selected a coordinating green cardstock and made the top fold card base, then secured each layer as shown.  Randomly I added the tiny enamel dots to complete the design and added another card to my Christmas 2023 stash! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Conie Fong Facebook November Challenge  

Beccy's Place - November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards 

Girls Creative Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge 47 ~ Christmas  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 266  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ November

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Snow: BV20, BV23, Snowman: BV000, Scarf, Gloves & Hat: BG13, BG18, R35, 

Base: C2, C5, C7, Berries: RV69, Leaves: YG63, YG91, YG93, 

Trees: YG97, YG93, YG90, Presents: R22, BG57, V17, R17


Products 








 

2 comments:

  1. Love this !!!!
    Awesome job!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colours make all the difference Pam, it's amazing how a picture "feels" depending on the colours. You've done a fantastic job with this one, I really love those dark, toned colours. Fantastic choice of paper too, it coordinates beautifully.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete