Monday, November 6, 2023

Christmas Flower

Earlier I used this stamp for a swap and loved it so much I wanted to make it again in the traditional colors for a magnolia.  This is Penny Blacks Christmas Blush stamp one of the prettiest Christmas Flowers of the season.  I love how it represents the pureness and holiness of our Savior's birth and the beautiful sentiment  that is paired with it here on this card.



 

As with a lot of Penny Black stamps, it's a large stamp, covering most of this 6" card, but it can certainly 'hold it's own'.  I've used Copic markers for coloring and matched it with a dark green cardstock that has gold embossed dots.  The die cut edge was done with the Tattered Lace Hemstitched Square die.  It turned out even better than the first one. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ November F= Christmas Flower 

Penny Black ~ Saturday Challenge ~ November  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 688 ~ Use Stamps  

Time Out  Challenge ~ Challenge 258 ~ Inspired by Words

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics

Small Leaves: R37, Long Leaves: G46, YG45, YG41, Magnolia Leaves: YG95, YG93, YG91, Magnolia Flower: E43, E42, E41 

Products






7 comments:

  1. You've done a wonderful job colouring the gorgeous stamp Pam, it's a beautiful flower. I love the frame you've added too, the texture and colours compliment the image perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam... this Christmas card is stellar. Love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty one Pam. This flower definitely makes a statement! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exquisite card Pam - so beautifully coloured and the gold dotty card you mounted it on is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas flower and I love the sentiment...a holiday interpretation of our quote...I love it!! Thanks for playing along with the quote challenge over at Time Out challenges. Such a beautiful take on this quote…gratitude IS everything!! -Deb Horst, Guest Designer #TOC250

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing but I'm struggling to see how you were inspired by the quote from our challenge at Time Out. We really appreciate your support for our challenge but next time if you could just make a quick statement to connect the dots for us we would really appreciate it come voting time!
    Hugs Kate (DT Time Out)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete