Thursday, November 23, 2023

Celebrate Today ~ Thanksgiving 2023!

From our house to yours ~ Happy Thanksgiving Day!  

May your day be filled with celebration of your blessings, the joy of your family, and the happiness of the wonderful life you are living!  

For my card of sharing today, I've selected a beautiful image from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop, called Pumpkin Pie 



After sizing to fit an A2 card front, I decided to color the pumpkins in non-traditional colors.   As I wrote that, I seriously thought, I'm not really sure that's true any more!   It seems we see these beautiful aqua and ivory shades of artificial pumpkins now as much as we see the live orange ones.   I used Copic markers for all of the coloring. 

For the decorative edge, I used Gina Marie Designs, Tribal Stitched Rectangle Dies on both the colored image and the tweed patterned matting.  For the sentiment I used a preprinted 'Celebrate Today' and matted it with the same background paper.  Then added it to the top right corner of the image to complete my design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 547  

Paper Funday ~ November ~ Challenge 59  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 623/624  

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 271 ~ Thankful  

Four Seasons ~ November Challenge  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ November  

Beccy's Place - November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Left Pumpkin:  BG70, BG72, BG75, Right Pumpkin: E41, E42, E43, Stems: E57, E37, Acorns: E13, E37, Round Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, Multi Leaves: YR02, YR21, YG91, YG93, Berries: R32, R46, Small Leaves: YG95  

 

Products 





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well Pam! Thanks so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Pam, and thank you for sharing this beautiful card. Your colouring is amazing! I also like the die you've used to cut out the two panels, the edge detail is lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Pam - I hope you had a blessed day.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful color scheme and gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite Autumn images and your colors are lovely. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifully elegant card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete