Saturday, November 11, 2023

Give Birth to a Son, Jesus

For the letter 'J' in Beccy's Place November Challenge of a Month of Holiday Cards, it was super easy to select a card with my savior's birth... the reason for the Christmas season, Jesus!

I've selected Polkadoodles, Christmas Nativity Clear Stamp Set for this card and added one of the sentiments from Our Daily Bread, Christmas Verses. 



 After stamping the image I used my Copic markers for coloring.  Then I returned it to my Misti and stamped the sentiment with Versa Claire black ink.  

I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching die for the edge of the image.  The card base is a standard A2 size with the fold at the top.  I covered the front with the blue plaid paper, then secured the completed image in the center to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 621/622  

The Holly and the Ivy Challenge ~ Challenge 151  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 689 

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ J= Jesus

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Fence: E71, E74, Staff: E19, Sheep: N3, N4, N5, Bird: B000, Beard: N5, Scarf: E31, E33, Headband: E19,  Accents: BV00, Mary's scarf: B000, Accents: V00, Mice: N3 

Products 




3 comments:

  1. Love the blue background
    Very nice card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular card! Great colouring! Thank you for sharing in the Krafty Chicks Challenge gallery.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card really showing the true meaning of Christmas Pam - love that verse - the script is beautiful and complements the image perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete