Sunday, November 26, 2023

Follow Me Little One

For my second entry in the November Challenge on Beccy's Place for the alpha 'W', I'm using another Stamping Bella Bundle Girl stamp.  This one is Bundle Girl and Puppy Candle Bearers.

I think this image could be used for several things.  I've used it for a Christmas card here but it could be for a sympathy card for the passing of a treasured pet, or even for a young parent struggling with raising a child.    We hold the light for our children to follow throughout their lives, not just in childhood.  Sometimes I think we as adults forget they are still watching!



 But today we're focused on these adorable characters with ANGEL WINGS in our challenge and they are bringing seasons greetings in this colorful card.

After stamping the images, I colored them with Copic markers, and then stamped the sentiment with Versa Clair ink.

I used Gina Marie Designs, Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies for the patterned matting piece and the completed colored piece.  I secured each layer to a standard A2 card base.  Lastly I randomly placed 3 small black enamel dots to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards  

Stamping Bella Sisterhood - Facebook December Challenge

 C.R.A.F,T. ~ Challenge 699 ~ Christmas Present  

Tic Tac Toe ~ Challenge 236 ~ Family/Critters, Coloring, Stamping 

Mix It Up  ~ Challenge 68 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Puppy: N6, E31, E33, E35, Wings: RV00, RV02, Girl Coat & Hat: BG07, BG45, BG49, Candle: R20, R21, R22, R24, Flame, Star & Halo: Y15

 

Products 





5 comments:

  1. I love the scalloped edges
    This is adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words Pam. I completely agree about continuing to light the way, when we can, for our adult children. Lovely card and a wonderful sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little card, so full of meaning as you have so aptly explained. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Craft Challenge! We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Pam - a wonderful pair of images, and you have coloured them perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your words of wisdom, Pam - and such a lovely card with those sweet little angels! thanks for sharing it with us at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete