Sunday, November 12, 2023

Christmas Caroling

Today's letter challenge on Beccy's Place November Challenge for a Month of Holiday Cards is the letter 'K'.  For my entry I'm using a KRAFT card base of these Tim Holtz, Christmas Carolers. 



 

I cut a 5 1/2" Kraft card base and then added the music paper background.  The carolers are die cut out of black cardstock and the smaller pieces out of white cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. 

I secured each piece to the card front to make the scene as shown in the photo.  I also added a 5" square of white cardstock inside for writing a Christmas message. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards ~ November 

Challenge Up Your Life ~ Challenge 164 ~ Cozy Christmas  

Die Cut Divas ~ November Challenge ~ Holidays 

 

Pam's Pearls

Products 



5 comments:

  1. I really like this
    The color just pops
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die-cut carollers are wonderful Pam, and I like the addition of the colour. The background paper is wonderful and a great contrast for the solid black cardstock.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Pam - love your background made up of 'music sheets' and the stunning silhouette images are stunning against the music
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of your black silhouette figures and the boldly coloured elements! Thank you for joining our "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting! Maike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete