Monday, November 13, 2023

Fill Your Heart This Christmas

My second card today for the letter "L" challenge on Beccy's Place, is also from her Peace and Light digital stamp package. 

This beautiful candle sitting in the holly leaves and berries  is the second image in the package and I've used one of the four sentiments that are included. 

I love this sentiment the best of all of them. To me it's sending a true meaning of Christmas blessing to the receiver.  To have love and the light of the Savior fill their heart during this Christmas season.... what an awesome wish to give!




I used Copic markers for the coloring of the image and then used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching for the decorative edge.  

The card base is a standard A2 white base, covered with the holly print.  Then I secured the completed image in the center.  I added a tiny drop of Glossy Accents to the candle flame to give it a little depth and complete my design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place, Month of Holiday Cards ~ November Challenge   

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 80 ~ Christmas/Winter  

Merry Little Christmas Blog ~ Challenge 53 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 123

Make Mine Monday  ~ Challenge #213 ~ Lighting the Way

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Candle: BV04, BV13, Flame: R27, Y15, Berries: R21, R27, Bells: Y26, Y28, Leaves: G40, G43, G46

Products 




7 comments:

  1. The image goes well with that thoughtful sentiment.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image teamed with the perfect sentiment.
    A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful
    You sure know what you're doing and how to make things blend so perfectly
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see your colouring Pam. It is always just perfect. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic card and perfect for the challenge with us at MMM light the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Pam - with a wonderful sentiment - you really have made the most of Beey's stamp set
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card, beautiful image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete