Friday, November 17, 2023

Pamela the Poinsettia

Today the alpha letter is 'P' in the November challenge on Beccy's Place for her Month of Holiday cards.  How about this special stamp with MY name!  

This Christmas cutie is Stamping Bella's Pamela the Poinsettia!    Yes, I chuckled when I saw her and thought 'you must have her in your collection'! 

Today is the perfect day for her debut on my Christmas card. 



After stamping her to the right side of my card stock, I stamped the sentiment to the left using Versa Clair black ink.

I colored her with my Copic markers which are referenced below.  When completed, I used the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Rectangle die for the edging. 

I selected a poinsettia patterned paper for the matting and covered the A2 size card base.  Then I secured the completed image in the center.  This is one that I may add a bow when I'm ready to mail. Since it's still several weeks til then, I like to store them without the extra bows until time to mail. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Beccy's Place - November Challenge ~ Month of Holiday Cards 

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 698 ~ Christmas  

I love Promarkers ~ Week 716 ~ Occasions other than Birthdays  

Challenge Up your Life ~ Challenge 164 ~ Cozy Christmas  

My Time to Craft - Challenge #73 ~ Poinsettia

Stamping Bella Sisterhood ~ November/ December 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

R35, R37, R46, G14, G17, Y19, E41, E42   

Products 





7 comments:

  1. Adorable
    Awesome edges
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found Pamela the Poinsettia and show cased here here Pam - she is so cute and you have made a stunning card with her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's fabulous Pam, and you've done a fantastic job with the colouring! The background paper is gorgeous, such beautiful poinsettias, and I love the scalloped die you used for the image panel.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    Judy V
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab colouring of that sweet Stamping Bella fairy, Pam and lovely, rich, traditional colour tones...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image and great colouring! Thank you for joining our "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! !!! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting! Maike

    ReplyDelete