Monday, November 6, 2023

Noel Greetings and a Freebie

It's First Monday and time for a new challenge blog for Jan's Digi Stamps Digital Stamp Shop.  I've selected Noel greetings for my project card showing the greeting as a narrow vertical banner on the embossed background.




 I started by sizing the vertical Noel to just under 4" long and the sentiment to about 2" long.  After printing, I used my Copic  markers for the coloring and the Momenta Nesting Notched Rectangle Slimline die for the edges.   For the background I used a mint green cardstock  through the Die'sire, Mistletoe Moments Embossing folder. 

I secured the background to the dark green card base, then added the vertical banner.  Before adding the sentiment I added a large square cut from an adhesive foam sheet to the back of the sentiment for depth.  Then I finished the card with the tiny red bling dots.

For the past several years, Jan has designed an annual Christmas ornament set which she gives away for free during the month of November.  Each are beautiful and are collector's quality work.  This year is no exception as the three snowflake ornaments are simply beautiful!



At the top of my card, I have used Polkadoodles Creative Stencil, Christmas Gifts with Distressed Oxides Seedless Preserves and Speckled Eggs along with Copic V12 under the ornaments.   I added platinum Stickles to the snowflakes.

To get your free Ornament Click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ 30 Days of Holiday Cards ~ November Challenge (F= Freebie, Faith, Family, Friends)

Can You Handle the Pressure ~ Emboss It ~ Vines / Greenery 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge 8 ~ Emboss It  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 619-620 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Noel ~  Ribbon: R46, R29, Star: Y13, Y19, Greenery: G46, G17 

2023 Ornament ~ Left: B00, B01, Middle: R81, R83, Right: RV55, RV63, RV66, Ribbon: B05, B06, Snowflakes: Y28

 

Products






Momenta Nesting Notched Rectangle Slimline


4 comments:

  1. Great job on both
    Colors are gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job creating these two beautiful cards Pam, your colouring is fabulous. I really like the mistletoe embossing folder you used on the first card, and your choice of cardstock is a great match for the pattern. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing cards Pam - love your use of the Noel digi, and the way you have used the ornaments is exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, you have such an eye for color and design. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete