Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Halloween Party Time

It's Party Time at Polkadoodles with loads of new images in their new release of Hocus Pocus / Ghastly Ghost.

For this card, I've used Hat-Ghosties.



 I sized the ghost to about 3" tall and layered the floral patterned paper from Bones Shakin' Halloween papers behind the image, then printed it on 110# Neenah card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and a bit of Diamond Stickles to outline the ghost.  

I printed the sentiment separately and mounted it on the dark solid purple strip.  I used a 5" square card base, secured the orange matting then added the flowered patterned paper with the completed coloring, and lastly the purple strip and sentiment.  For the final touch I added the orange organza ribbon and bow at the fold.  What a fun little card!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Crafting Happiness ~ October ~ Challenge 147 ~ Halloween  

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 301 ~ Occasions other than Birthdays  

The Crafting Challenge ~ October ~ Waiting on Halloween  

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge ~ October 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pumpkin: YR15, YR16, Hat: R17, YG09, V22, V25

Products 




3 comments:

  1. This is super extra cute
    I want him in real life
    Karlé 👻 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliziosa 💖 grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Manuela dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable ghost and I love your background! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete