Monday, October 16, 2023

Bless Your Home and Family

Today I'm posting with Jan's Digital Stamp Design Team as we bring you our mid month inspirational cards using Jan's new images this month.  For today's posting, I've used Harvest Blessings.



 

I started by sizing the image to about 3 1/2" and pulled the sentiment in on the next layer.  I reduced it down to fit inside the jug, then printed the image on 110#  Neenah cardstock.

I used my Copic markers for all the coloring and then die cut the edge with Gina Marie Design Tribal Stitch Rectangles.  I selected a plaid mat and Kraft card base for this card.  Since I wanted the main focus to be on the image, I simply secured the matting to the card base and then added the completed image.  I didn't want a ribbon or bow to take away from the image, some cards just don't need them. 

I hope you will visit Jan's Challenge Blog to see the other Design Team cards and enter yours also. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn

Moving Along with the Times ~ October ~ Challenge 159 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 617-618 

Try it on Tuesday ~ Autumn 

Aloha Friday ~ Challenge 3 ~ Fall/Halloween 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Apples: R27, R46, R17, R05, YG00, YG21, Y06, YG23, Basket: E31, E33, E35, Branch: E11, E15, E18, Under W3, Jug: B91, B93, B95, YG93, YG95


Products 



 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on this lovely Autumn image Pam! Thanks for a wonderful mid-month inspiration project!
    Donna xx
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this
    This is awesome
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Pam - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and such fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge!//Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete