Thursday, October 26, 2023

Ruby Trill

For my Christmas card sharing today, I've selected another larger Penny Black stamped image.  This one is called Ruby Trill.



After stamping using Memento ink, I completed the coloring using my Copic markers.  I returned the completed image to my Misti and stamped the sentiment using Black Versa Clair ink. 

Next I die cut the decorative edge using Tattered Lace's Beaded Chain Nesting Square Dies.

The 6" card base is covered with a stringed pearl patterned paper.  Then I secured the completed image in the center of the card to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October  

BYSH Cardmakers: Falling for the Holidays  

The Holly and The Ivy ~ Challenge 150  

Peace on Earth  ~ Challenge 50  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ October

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Holly Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, Cardinal: R05, R35, YR20, N5, Around image: BG0000


Products 

Penny Black, Ruby Trill


Tattered Lace, Beaded Chain Nested Square





 

8 comments:

  1. Cardinals touch many people's lives
    This is so pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Pam! Lovely coloring and pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful I love your cardinal.
    Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design, Pam. The cardinal image is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beautiful colored bird is a real eyecatcher on a great card.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Pamela! Love the cardinal. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beauty Pam. Love the lacy edged die you used too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete