Friday, October 13, 2023

Spooky!

I'm back today to share another Halloween card as we continue to count down to October 31st!

For this one, I've combined two Polkadoodles Stamp Sets, the Hocus Pocus for the Halloween House and the Scary Boo for the Girl Vampire.



 

After stamping each image separately, I used my Copic markers for all of the coloring.  I used the Sizzix Dotted Squares die for the edge of the spooky house and the My Favorite Things Arched Elegant Stitched Stax for the girl and the purple mat.  

I selected the background paper from the Polkadoodles  Boneshakin' Halloween paper pack and secured it on the 5" card base.  Next I added the Haunted house and layered the girl vampire over the edge and toward the bottom right of the card front.  Lastly I added the lavender ribbon at the fold.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 248 ~ Halloween Colours  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 147 ~ Halloween  

Crafty Calendar ~ October Challenge ~ Autumn

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hocus Pocus House ~   Sky: B000, E13, Ground: W3, Tombstones: C2, N3, Door: E13, Vine: RV66, Roof: YR16, YR15, Castle: V22, V25, Window, Y35, YG25

Girl Vampire ~ Dress & Bows: R46, Cape: V22, V25, Pumpkin: Y06, YR68, Boots: N8 Bat: C6, Hair: B21, N3, N4

 

Products 





3 comments:

  1. So dayum cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card, fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute , And thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner this month

    ReplyDelete