Thursday, October 12, 2023

Flip My Witch Switch

Today I'm sharing three cards I made using one set of Whimsy Stamps Halloween stamps.  I've used Dustin Pike's So Witchy clear stamps for all three cards and the same sentiment - because they are so cute! 





 
As you can see, I stamped the images and colored them using my Copic markers, then carefully cut them out.  On each card I used a variety of background papers and dies to make three simple layered cards that are all bright and cheerful.  On each one I have glued the witch at her feet and added foam at the body to the head to add a little dimension.  

I stamped the sentiment three times using Versa Claire purple ink and used three different tag dies to die cut them for a decorative look. I've secured each to the cards and added a organza ribbon and/or bow to the cards to complete my design for these projects.   I love the way each are similar but definitely turned out very different.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Stamping Sensations, UK ~ October Challenge  

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 507 ~ Franken Card  

We Love Stamping, UK ~ October Challenge  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 209

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat & Shoes: C5, C7, Y26, Shirt / Tights: YR09, BV11, Dress: BV02 or BV04, Hair: BV04 or B05, Cat: Y23, E1, or Y32, E11


Products 



3 comments:

  1. This card cracks me up
    So cute and funny xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colouring for our mood board at We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards in that theme. Thank you for joining at Stampin Sensations

    ReplyDelete