Sunday, October 29, 2023

Gonna Put a Spell On You...

Today Polkadoodles, Ghastly Ghost image looks like he has a little bit of Hocus Pocus going on as he's reading his book of spells!  

But when you look at the overall card, don't you think the background on this one is what truly makes this card work?




And 98% of the time when that happens for me - it's pure luck!  I rarely pick my background paper first and then color my image to match.  Some days I wish I did that more often when I spend way too much time digging and digging to find the right coordinating papers!  

But this card was a 'happen-stance'... and it makes me smile!  To see the bright little dots and doodle lines as the 'spells' are sent out from this cute little Copic colored Ghost.  

Here's hoping all the spells of Halloween this year are sweet treats for you and yours. Thanks for stopping by to see what's on my desk today.  

I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   

C.R.A.F.T ~ Challenge 695 ~ Halloween or Thanksgiving  

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 159 ~ October  

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 508  ~ Color Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: BV25, RV25, B05, B04, V15, YR18, YG07, Y26, N6, Book: YG07, YR18, Y26

Products  


 

3 comments:

  1. Yes this background makes him pop
    Adorable
    I love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our fall color challenge. Your "hocus pocus" card perfectly displays our color combo. Deb Horst, DT #SOS508

    ReplyDelete