Monday, October 9, 2023

To a Special Friend

 What is the one non medical appointment that women have that they aren't willing to skip?

If you guessed with their Hair Stylist you are 100% right!

And today is my #1 Best Ever Hair Stylist's Birthday! 

Happy Birthday Tracy!



For her card I have used the digital image from Whimsy Stamps, Hummingbird and Columbine.  I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall and printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock. 

I used Copic markers for the coloring and then used the Gina Marie Designs, Frilly Lace Nested Rectangle Die for the edging.  I mounted the completed image on an A2 card base with the coordinating blue dotted Swiss patterned paper matting. 

Next I added the three pearlized enamel dots and finished the card design with the white organza ribbon and bow at the top fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 120  

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 270   

Tic Tac Toe ~ Challenge 229 ( Ribbon/ Patterned Paper / Die Cut)  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 263  

I love Promarkers ~ Challenge 544

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ #9 ~ 1st Runner up & DT Favorite

Pam's Pearls

Copics

Flower: Y26, RV55, RV63, RV66, V06, Hummer: YG00, YG23, V12, V15, BG05, V15, YR23, Frame: B06, Background V000  

Products 





10 comments:

  1. This amazing
    I love all the beautiful colors
    They just blend so nicely
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam... I love how you colored your hummingbird. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours in this and really like the frilly lace die cut.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've coloured the hummingbird and the fancy framing is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful birthday card, inspired by nature. I love the motif you used, it goes so well against the polka-dot paper in the background. The enamel dots have caught my eyes immediately, such a great idea to add a bit of shimmer to your creation. Same goes for the organza ribbon, which is a great 3D element. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Pam. I love it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous is this! Your hummingbird is beautiful! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty.. Great design and love hummingbirds and your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet

    ReplyDelete