Thursday, October 26, 2023

Spooky Time

We're still counting down the days til Halloween and these Spooky Pumpkins from Polkadoodles are ready for all the little trick or treaters!


For this card, I selected three of the pumpkins from the Autumn Fall Halloween Treats Digital pack and layered them overlapping slightly.  I used my Copic markers for coloring each of the silly faced pumpkins.  After stamping the 'spooky time' across the top of the Boneshakin' Halloween paper, I mounted the image on a black A2 card base.  

Next I die cut the Polkadoodles 'Halloween' die out of solid orange cardstock and secured it at the bottom of the card design.  Lastly, I added the black organza ribbon at the fold and added the pumpkin charm in the knot to complete the card design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

AAA Cards ~ Challenge 251  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 264  

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 728 ~ Trick or Treat


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Left Pumpkin: YG03, YG25, E13, E19, Center Pumpkin: YR17, Y38, E13, YG03, Right Pumpkin: V12, V15, V17, E19, YG03, Shadows: W3

Products 





3 comments:

  1. What a great scene Pamela, I do love your coloured pumpkins they're quite adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and hope to catch you again real soon.

    KarenR
    DT AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun spooky pumpkins..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute pumpkins! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges, we have a new one tomorrow, so come and join us

    ReplyDelete