Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Don't Forget Your Broomstick

As you can tell from all the Polkadoodle Halloween cards, I really enjoyed the entire digital set that was released.  I just found them to be easy to mix and match and overlay with the digital papers to make super cute and easy cards.  I don't normally make this many Halloween cards, but when you're having a lot of fun, it's easy to keep going to the next design!



 For this design, I used two images from the Autumn Treats package, the witches caldron and the lab jar or eyeballs!  Once I had those sized and placed near each other I layered the paper from Boneshakin' Halloween Craft Papers behind the images and printed.

I used my Copic markers for the coloring and then trimmed the edges to fit the Orange A2 sized card base.  After securing the image, I cut the sentiment separately and added a wide foam strip behind it, then secured it at an angle across the right side of the card to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Calendar ~ October Challenge  

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn/Halloween  

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 572 ~ Halloween Colours

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Caldron: N5, N3, BV01, BV00, Broom: E19, YR14, YR18, Logs: E70, E71, E74, Lab Vessel with Eyeballs: R17, B05, G17, FYG1, BV00


 

Products 

Polkadoodles, Autumn Treats  



3 comments:

  1. So cute
    I did not forget my broomstick
    I drove to work on it !!!!
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colourful and fun card! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete