Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Christmas Joy!

This afternoon I'm sharing this beautiful Penny Black image called Christmas Blush.  I made this for a card challenge swap for 'New Stamp' Challenge.



 

I'm a huge Penny Black fan and one reason is because of their larger images.  This one sure didn't let me down as it barely would fit on the 6" card front!   

After stamping, I used my Copic markers for coloring then returned it to my Misti and stamped the sentiment.

  I selected a very decorative reddish rose patterned paper for the mat and die cut it using the Tattered Lace's Hemstitch Square Die.  After securing the image to the matting, then I was able to secure both to the 6" square card base to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

BYSH Falling for Christmas Linky Party 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October  

Peace on Earth ~ Challenge #50 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 617-618 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ Challenge 10 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Tiny leaves: R37, Long leaves: G46, YG45, YG41, Magnolia leaves: YG95, YG93, YG91, Magnolia: RV10, RV00, RV000


Products 


Penny Black, Christmas Blush

Tattered Lace, Hemstitch Square 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love that beautiful stamp! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful image and so beautifully coloured Pam - love the font in that perfect sentiment also. A gorgeous finished card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pamela. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty Pamela! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love your new stamp!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete