Saturday, October 28, 2023

Standard Broom?

We're getting closer to the 'Biggest Candy Night of the Year'!

And look who's flying by today.... 



It's Art Impressions 'Air Hag'!  

When I saw this one on the warehouse sale recently it flew right in my cart!  She was fun to Copic color and put together for a few of my friends.  I don't normally mix and match that many background patterned papers but they seemed to really work for her.  

I also added foam behind the sentiment tag before securing to the card base and as you can see I added just a few small bling dots randomly in the center of the spiderwebs.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Aloha Friday ~ Challenge 10  

Crazy for Cats ~ Challenge 13  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 209  

Fab n' Funky ~ Challenge 582 ~ Make it Female  

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 728 ~ Trick or Treat

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Cat:  C2. YR16, Broom:E13, E17, Hair: YR07, YR09, Jacket: BV11, V25, Tights: YR18, YR23, Hat: N8, C7, N4, V22, Y26

 

Products  

Art Impressions, Air Hag (unavailable)



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha too cute she is flying with her kitty
    Love the background
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she impressive flying up there with her cat and coloured fabulously, love it, Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete