Tuesday, October 17, 2023

What Kind of Hocus Pocus ?

Well it looks like some strange Hocus Pocus going on with this fun image from Polkadoodles.  This image is part of the Autumn Treats Fall Halloween digital package.



I've colored her with Copic markers and added the sentiment on a blue A2 card base.  I stamped and cut out the tiny ghost from one of the sets I had on hand and added him in on the knot  of the lime organza ribbon at the fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 216  

CupCake Inspiration ~ Challenge 580 ~ Halloween Fun  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 79 ~ Autumn or Halloween

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Shoes: N4, N6, Tights: Y38, V25, Bubbles: YG25, YG23, YG03, Kettle: N8, N6,N5, N4, Mushrooms: B6, Y38, YG23, N4, Lab Jar: Y35, N4, Y38, B06, V25

 

Products




3 comments:

  1. Gorgerous choice of colors Pam! Love the spooky theme.

    Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Revati DT CIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image with some amazing Halloween colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great weekend!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I LOVE the fun images you used and that pattern paper rocks. Thank you for taking the time to play with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete