Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Christmas Cheers!

Here's another peek at one of my 2023 Christmas cards I recently made during a retreat.  I enjoyed this Stamping Bella 'Girl with Bubbly' because she was a larger stamp.  While a lot of the Stamping Bella gals are tiny, it's nice to find one that has some size to her also.  It just gives a little more freedom to shade better with the Copic markers.



I guess you'd say I colored her in non-traditional colors also, I really didn't think about that part.  I just wanted her to be bright and festive. 

I used one of my newer dies upon completion of the coloring.  It's from PinkFresh Studios and it's called Ornate Borders.  Because of her height, I cut the burgundy card base to fit the image and used a top fold.  I then added the bright blue dotted Swiss matting that coordinated will with her dress.  After securing those pieces together, I added the completed image in the center and finished the design with an additional piece of coordinating washi tape. 
 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

BYSH Cardmakers: Falling For Christmas 2023  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge #121  

52 Card Throwdown ~ October ~ Christmas Cup 

Stamping Bella Sisterhood ~ Facebook Challenge ~ October 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E43, E42, Berries: R05, R27, Dress: B01, B04, B06, Candy Cane: R46, Drink: YR20, RV00, BV20, Leaves: G28, G24, Bow: V15, V17, Tag: B42, B41

 

 

Products 




 


8 comments:

  1. Very very nice
    Love this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Pam! Love your coloring on her pretty dress! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm loving your 'non traditional' colours. The blue makes the card quite striking.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Pamela, I love your colours. Great image, beautifully coloured and I love the shape of the die too. A fabulous card.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured- and wow - that is some sized glass of bubbly. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you have chosen and the image is so nicely coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam... I love these Stampingbella images... your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete