Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Got Candy?

In a world where people who are different are usually looked down upon, it is both refreshing and heartwarming to find an artist who includes images like Little Marina in her Costume Parade package for Halloween. But Beccy's Place did!



While I don't personally have a child in a wheelchair, my daughter grew up with two special friends that both have been in wheelchairs their entire life.  I made today's card for my daughter and included extra's for her to make for her friends.  You can imagine how surprised she was also! 

After sizing the image to just under 4" tall, I layered the confetti digital paper under the image, then printed.  I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  When complete, I used the  Pink & Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle die for the edging and then added the solid blue matting.  I secured both pieces to an A2 standard card base.  Lastly I added the 'Got Candy' tag from my sentiment stash and covered the tag hole with the magenta enamel dot.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ October Challenge  

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn or Halloween 

Fab N' Funky ~ Challenge 582 ~ Make it Female  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 545

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Crown: Y28, Pumpkin: BG18, BG15, Top: BV34, V15, YR16,  G07, BG15, N6, Tail: V17, V15, V12, RV52, BG11, BG15, BG57, Wheels: N4, C5, C6, Shadow: W3

 

 

Products



 

1 comment: