Sunday, October 22, 2023

Boo To You!

I'm back today with another Halloween card using three of the Autumn Treats images from Polkadoodles.


After layering them close in this grouping on the digital paper, I printed the image and used Copic markers for coloring. 

I selected a yellow card base and a solid orange matting and secured each layer to the base.  Next I added the organza ribbon at the top fold and a pumpkin charm at the knot to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Aloha Friday ~ Challenge 3  

Crazy for Catz ~ Challenge 12  

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 248 ~ Halloween Colours  

Try It On Tuesday ~ October ~ Halloween  

Farm Quest ~ General Store Challenge #9

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Kitty: N1, N3, R20, Sunflower: Y38, Y18, Y13, B00: V15 


Products: 



 


 

4 comments:

  1. Super adorable
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine this scene on a country farmhouse porch or front steps! So cute! Great image for harvest season! Thanks for making a delivery to FarmQuest General Store! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little kitty and a fab card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute Halloween card, and I like the way you colored the images. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete