Sunday, October 22, 2023

Wishing You Warmth This Christmas

I'm here this afternoon posting with the All Dressed Up Design Team as we share another round of this month's new images.   For my card today, I'm using 'Sledging Fun' and have made a wintery Christmas scene.



I started by sizing the image to about 3 1/2" and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  The coloring was done with Copic markers which I've referenced below.  

I selected two patterned papers to use with this image ~ a beautiful pink foliage and a white dotted Swiss pattern.  For the die cutting I used Jillian Vance Stitched Dot Emerald Backdrop Die Set

After each piece was die cut, I started by securing the white dotted Swiss patterned paper to the 5 1/2" square Kraft card base.  Next I secured the pink foliage inlay piece.  Before adding the image, I decided to add the strip of brown snowflake border paper on the left of the image.  Once secured, then I added the image to the center of the inlay. 

The tiny strip sentiment was part of the paper pack also. After trimming it, I added the brown trim behind it and then added a strip of foam to the back before securing to the card front. 

Next I added the white organza ribbon and bow at the top fold of the card.  Lastly, after everything was complete, I added a touch of diamond Stickles over the falling snow and snow drifts to add a little sparkle to the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

BYSH Cardmakers: Falling for the Hollidays 2023  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 264  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 506  

The Holly and The Ivy ~ Challenge 150  

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 63

Pam's Pearls

 Copics 

Hair: B41, N4, N5, N6, Outfit: R83, RV34, R85, R56, Scarf & Boots: B63, B66, Reindeer: E31, E34, E23, Hat & Scarf: B63, B66, Sled: E71, E74, C4, C5, Tree, G94, Snow: B60 & Diamond Stickles

Products


5 comments:

  1. Love this
    I love how the colors just blend
    Not typical Christmas colors
    Perfection
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Falling for the Holidays Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautifully coloured and designed card, your colouring is brilliant xx❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Pam - love your papers that play so nicely together :) wonderful colouring also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Pam! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete