Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Swirly Sweet Treats!

Today I'm sharing another Ghastly Ghost from Polkadoodles  Halloween Hocus Pocus Digital package.  





This one was super simple to make as I made three of the smaller swirly suckers (from the 'Pick of the Patch' stamp set) and colored them the same shades as the larger one.  After coloring the pumpkin, I carefully cut a slit right across the top edge and slid the three suckers into the pumpkin.  I stuck a small piece of foam behind the center one to keep it above the other two and in the center.  

Next I added the black liner mat behind the patterned paper and mounted both layers on a coordinating aqua A2 card base to complete this quick and easy card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Calendar ~ October ~ Autumn  

Crafty Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn or Halloween  

Through the Purple Haze  ~ Challenge 209 

 

Pam's Pearls 

 

Products 





 

2 comments:

  1. The colors are so perfect
    I want him in real life 👻
    Adorable
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Halloween card, I love the ghost image, it is so cute and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete