Friday, October 20, 2023

Ringing the Bell!!!

Today's card is a design I've used before but it's for a day of special celebration and well worth using again and again!

I've combined The Paper Shelter's "Mesmerizing Fortune Teller" withCas-ual Friday's sentiment for a great card to celebrate ringing the bell on the last day of cancer treatments!



 By this time, each person is absolutely ready to tell 'C' what it can do!  

However cute and funny it might be, I follow it with all seriousness in giving God the praise and glory for getting all patients and their families through this very rough stage. It's not easy, not to be taken lightly and I am certainly not making fun of the seriousness of this time in their lives. 

For this design I sized it for a large 6" card, as the sentiment is a clear stamp and quite large.  I printed the Fortune Teller on 110# Neenah cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I die cut her and the lavender mat and secured them together.  I loved the bubble effect on the background paper, which I used to cover the front of the card base.  

I secured the sentiment at the bottom right, then overlapped the image and mat slightly and secured them to the left top edge of the card front.  With the busy design and background paper, I elected not to add any ribbon of bow on this one.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 545

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ October 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ October

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Background: BG11, Fog: B01, BV000, BV02, Ball: FYG1, RV00, BV02, B01, BV000, Y26, Ghost: FYG1, Stars: FYR1, Tablecloth: B34, B06, Robe: V17, V15, Y26, Headwrap: RV66, RV55, Jewelry: FYG1, B04, RV66, RV55, Y26, Eyes: B04, Hair: B91, N5, N4, N2


Products 

The Paper Shelter, Mesmerizing Fortune Teller


Cas-ual Fridays, Supercalifraglistic (discontinued)

2 comments:

  1. This card is enough to cheer your friend to positive healing
    Amazing card
    Perfection
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect sentiment! I loved all their support sentiments and embellishments over there! Perfect paper behind that fun digi! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete