Friday, October 27, 2023

With Love at Christmastime

When I look at this stamp I think about 'good things come in small packages'.  It's a Rubbernecker stamp called Winter Bear with Bird.  You know how most of their stamps are in small envelopes, right?  You open it and here you find this sweet bear with the bird perched on his ear.  



 

Definitely will be a card filled with love this Christmas! 

After stamping, I colored him with Copic markers and used the Gina Marie Oval X-stitched Die for die cutting.  I covered the A2 card base with Christmas plaid paper and then secured the colored image in the center, slightly to the top.  I added the banner cut sentiment at the bottom to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

BYSH Cardmaker Falling into the Holidays 2023 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 619-620 

Inkspirational ~ Challenge 301 ~ Word Prompt ~ Cold 

Sweet Stamping ~ Gingham/Tartan/Plaid  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bird: Y13, Y15, YR24 Hat: R14, R27

 Bear: R20, E30, E31, E35, Scarf: R17, R27, R29, Hat: E40, E43, E46


Products  


Gina Marie Designs, X-Stitched Oval (unavailable)


5 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Pam! Adore your coloring and the pretty design! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling
    Love the plaid background xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Pam with such a sweet image that's coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What acute image Pam, and your colouring of it is beautiful, resulting in a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little bear Pam! The plaid is so pretty in the background - matching the colors on the bears hat and scarf. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: cold. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete