Friday, October 27, 2023

Have a Witchy Halloween

This cute baby girl sure doesn't look very 'witchy' to me!  But she was the perfect little baby girl stamp for my one year old great granddaughter's Halloween card this year.


 This is an 'oldie and a goodie' from C. C. Designs, CCD-160, Halloween.

After stamping her on 110# Neenah cardstock, I colored her with my Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment with Versa Clair Monarch and heat embossed which made it nice and shiny.

 I used Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Rectangle Dies for the border and then an orange dotted Swiss patterned matting.  Both are mounted on a standard A2 card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 248 ~ Halloween Colours  

Try it on Tuesday ~ October ~ Halloween  

We Love Stamping ~ October Challenge  

Lil Patch of Crafting Friends ~ Challenge 216

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Cape: N5, N6, N8, Bows: N8, Dress: YR16, V25, Hair: YR15, E21, E23, E25, Around image: V0000

Products 

CC Designs, Halloween (discontinued)

Gina Marie Designs, X-Stitched Rectangles

5 comments:

  1. She looks Luke the cutest little vampire I've ever seen
    Awe
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a little cutie and a pretty edge to the die frames, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little cute vampire! Lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look so cute, she looks like it is her first time out on her own to do the deed. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete