Sunday, October 8, 2023

Frightful Oddities!

Sometimes our Trick or Treaters are a bit frightful or a bit odd and sometimes when we open the door they are a combination of BOTH!   Sorta like when you go to Walmart for your entertainment, right?  Just kiddin'!

This Art Impression Halloween stamp is one I picked up on the last warehouse clearance sale and is simply called 'trick or treat set' (#4524).



 I honestly chuckled while coloring them in bright florescent Copic colors and picking out equally as bright purple striped matting and a deep orange for the card base.  

I used Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Square Label dies for the decorative edge.  After securing the matting and the completed image I added the Halloween sticker at the left corner and the label words at the bottom from Tim Holtz Halloween Label Stickers.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 506 ~ Color Me Beautiful  

A Place to Start ~ October  

Crafting Happiness ~ October ~ Challenge 147 ~ Halloween  

Mirtillamente ~ October ~ Challenge 25  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 79 ~ Autumn / Halloween

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics 

Man: YG11, YG03, YG23, YG25, Pumpkin: YR04, YG00, Lady: Hair & Lips: R27, R05, Crown & Earrings: Y26, Dress: V05, V06, V12

Products 

Art Impressions, Trick or Treat (discontinued)





5 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card! Great design with colors that are perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s me but comments don’t want to let me tell you who I am!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Frightful oddities!! Too funny!! Your trick or treater are perfect for our "Color Me Beautiful" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping your stash! Glad you joined the fun and played along with us!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS506

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun creation and nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete