Monday, October 23, 2023

You Drive Me Batty

I'm betting the 'kitty lovers' really are enjoying the Polkadoodles Halloween digital release this year!  Several really cute kitten images throughout the collections! 

Today's card is featuring Broomstick Kitty from the Hocus Pocus set.


She's cute enough to be the card all by herself!  I placed her in the center of the digital paper and added the 'cut' sentiment words to the right side.

After printing I used my Copic markers for coloring the image, which I've referenced below.  I secured the completed piece to a standard A2 card base and this cutie was ready to be mailed. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 248  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 79 ~ Autumn and/or Halloween  

Crazy for Cats ~ Challenge 12  

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 695 ~ Halloween/Thanksgiving  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 207

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Broom: E11, E13, E15, E19, Wand: E19, Kitty: Y21, YR21, R20, W2, W4, Hat: N6, N5, N3, YR18, Y28

 

Products 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. So so cute
    What an adorable kitty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling, she does deserve a spot all her own! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete