Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Spooktacular

Today I'm sharing a quick Halloween Tag that was fun and easy to make.  Tags are a great way to use up scraps especially at the end of making cards for a holiday like Halloween ... all those little odds and ends you held on to in case you needed a little square of this or strip of that.

This 'pumpkin head ghost' is part of the Polkadoodles Ghastly Ghost Halloween Digital package and great for a tag since a ghost can be long and thin!


 


After sizing him to fit the tag, and printing him I used Copic markers for the pumpkin and gold Stickles for the eyes.

I used scraps for the tag and the sentiment from one of the other Polkadoodle sets.  I added foam to the back of the sentiment to raise it a bit and secured it at an angle under the ghost.    I love the eyeball paper at the top!  I added a piece of orange ribbon in the tag hole to complete this easy design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Try It On Tuesday ~ Halloween 

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 92 ~ Autumn or Halloween  

Creatalicous ~ Challenge 269 ~ Anything Goes 

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge ~ October

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pumpkin: YR16, YR18, Ghost BV0000, Around sentiment: V15

 

Products 




4 comments:

  1. Adorable
    I always have leftover scraps
    Good idea
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute tag and yes a great use of those scraps, what a fun ghost too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular- spectacular- love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete