Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Eyeballin' You!

Today's card from the Polkadoodles Hocus Pocus, Witches Halloween Digital set was one of my favorite ones in the set.  For this one, I've added one of the pumpkins from the set to the side of her.


 

I used Copic markers for the coloring of the witch and the pumpkin.   The background eyeball papers are from the Polkadoodles Bone Shakin' Halloween pack.  

I added the completed image and background to an orange A2 card base. I added a layer of foam to raise the stamped sentiment slightly, then secured it below the completed image. Lastly I added clear Wink of Stella to the star and the yellow parts of the pumpkin. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ October ~ Challenge 147 ~ Halloween  

Aloha Friday ~ Challenge 3 ~ Fall/Halloween  

Crafty Calendar ~ October ~ Autumn  

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn/Halloween

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: N4, N6, YG95, YG93, YG91, YR38, YR14, Y35, Star: Y35, YG00, Y17, Pumpkin: YR18, Y35, E18, YG95, Hair: E39, E37, E26, E24, Dress: Y38, Eyeballs, V12, YG03, R08, YG03

 

Products 



 

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. It is so Pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge!
    //Caroline DT Aloha friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and fabulous Halloween card, that's such a cute little witch and I love the papers! Thanks for joining in at crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove this
    Adorable
    So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge! / Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete